Accurate is hiring for the following positions:
Some of the duties will include:
• Ensuring that patient’ needs are being met by providing appropriate initial and on-going training and mentoring of personnel.
• Prepares for growth by facilitating of onboarding of Visit Team personnel. Includes but not limited to: recruiting, interviewing, training and performance management.
• Develops and presents required in-services and orientation of Visit Team personnel.
• Assures compliance through patient file audits on a monthly basis or more frequently if needed.
• Responsible for Visit Team cost-effectiveness.
• Assists with patient care coordination.
• Audits, validates and transmits OASIS to CMS within required timeframe.
• Facilitates and participates in tactical and strategic team meetings. Applies outcomes from meetings within the Visit Team.
• Monitors industry and all regulatory body guideline changes and applies to policies and processes affecting the Visit Team.
Qualified candidates will have Experience in Medicare Oasis, knowledge of Medicare guidelines and
Management and Home Care Experience. The right candidate will have at least a two-year degree and be willing to travel.
Mental Health Behavioral Aide (MHBA)
We are currently recruiting for compassionate, motivated and dedicated Mental Health Behavioral Aides who love to work with children! We have hours in Benton,Stearns, Sherburne, Wright, Anoka, Crow Wing, Morrison and St. Louis Counties! Mental Health Behavioral Aides work with children in their homes, helping them develop the skills they need to be successful at home, school, and the community. Hours and days may vary, depending on client need and availability. Interested candidates can apply above!
We are hiring Mental Health Practitioners who love to work with children! We have hours in Benton,Stearns,Wright, Anoka, Crow Wing, Morrison, MIlle Lacs, and St. Louis Counties! Our Practitioners work with children and their families in their homes, helping them develop the skills they need to be successful at home, school, and the community. These are part time positions working mainly in the evening, but also some weekends and days as well. Hours and days may vary, depending on client need and availability.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
• Obtained a BA in mental health related field and 2,000 hours supervised experience from a licensed professional
• No BA, but has completed 6,000 hours supervised experience (can include MHBA experience)
• Must like kids
• Be patient, calm and a good role model for social skills and emotional self-regulation.
• Must have good boundaries with adults and kid and be able to set consistent limits.
• Be able to focus on positives; build on what the child does well.
• Can follow the direction of the mental health practitioner/professional, but also able to work independently.
• Must have reliable transportation and be available during after school hours (somewhere between 3:00 and 8:00).
We are hiring both part-time and full-time Mental Health Therapists for our Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) team at Accurate Home Care in the Mental Health Division. Clients that are currently being served live in the following counties: Benton,Stearns, Wright, Anoka, Crow Wing, Morrison, Mille Lacs and St. Louis Counties!
These positions are salaried and are based on experience. Our Therapists are required to work three evening per week and one Saturday per month. Our Therapists work with children and their families providing individual and family therapy in the home; including diagnostic assessments and treatment plans. In addition, the therapist will be working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate mental health services.
Qualifications would include one of the following:
• Licensed Independent Social Worker
• Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
• Licensed Psychologist
• Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Occupational Therapist - To do visits in Hennepin and Dakota Counties! The Occupational Therapist will make visits to clients’ homes according to doctor’s orders and ensure that clients’ needs are being met. The qualified candidate will have Home Care and Oasis/Medicare experience.
Speech Pathologist Therapist - To do visits in Hennepin and Dakota Counties! The Speech Pathologist Therapist will make visits to clients’ homes according to doctor’s orders and ensure that clients’ needs are being met. The qualified candidate will have Home Care and Oasis/Medicare experience, a year or experience in the field and experience with augmentative devices.
Interested candidates can apply by completing an online application, please attach cover letter and resume.
Sherburne/Wright Counties - FT/PT DAYS/EVES